We are Eclectic Sounds / aka: eclsounds – a store front in Portland, Or.
We are open 7 days a week from 11 – 5 PST (by appointment)
Static Expression Pedal for Guitar, Bass, and Keyboard with 2 Switchable Expression Settings
The Expression Pedal Just Got Simplified
Are you dissatisfied with your current expression pedal’s ability to precisely control your delay or pitch shifting pedal? It’s not just you; plenty of guitarists here at Sweetwater struggle the same issue. Thankfully, the Electro-Harmonix Cntl Knob Static Expression Pedal is here to help you out. It has two control knobs that control two expression settings. When used with a pitch shifter, you can set the first knob to a fifth interval and the second to an octave. Then you can toggle back and forth as needed with the footswitch without worrying if you’re in tune. This compact pedal is an excellent candidate for your pedalboard because it takes up less space than a traditional expression pedal, costs less money, and is capable of greater precision than any other expression pedal you’ve tried before. The Cntl Knob is compatible with any device with an expression pedal input and comes complete with a 6-foot TRS cable. What are you waiting for? Ditch your clunky expression pedal and try out the Cntl Knob from Electro-Harmonix.
Electro-Harmonix Cntl Knob Static Expression Pedal Features:
- Enables static expression control for devices with expression control inputs
- Dual expression knobs enable you to toggle between 2 preset expression levels
- Compact size takes up less space than traditional expression pedals
- TRS+/- control increases device compatibility
- Includes 6-foot TRS cable
- Fully counter-clockwise = heel position
- Fully clockwise = toe position