Combining a compact footprint, a comprehensive feature spec and an intuitive user interface, the 22500 delivers powerful looping capabilities in an affordable, easy to use package. It records high quality, non-compressed audio directly to a removable SDHC card (4 to 32 GB) and each card holds up to 100 individual loops. Includes an 8GB card for up to 12 hours of recording time.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
– Dual stereo loops with independent or locked loop lengths
– Sequential looping mode enables verse/chorus switching
– Parallel looping mode allows simultaneous playback of two loops
– 16 built-in drum loops
– Selectable microphone input with phantom power
– Reverse and Octave functions
– Undo-Redo your last overdub or recording
– Quantize or non-quantize (free running) modes
– USB port enables backup/restore to PC or Mac
– Programmable third footswitch for Stop or Tap Tempo
– Optional external Loop Up/Down Foot Controller
– EHX 9.6VDC-500mA power supply included
– Current Draw: 235mA @ 9VDC
– Dimensions in inches: 4.75(w) x 5.75(l) x 2.5(h)
– Dimensions in mm: 121(w) x 146(l) x 64(h)
|Dimensions||8 × 7 × 4 in|