Here are some brand new video updates covering some exciting new features in the Rose as of Aug 2019.
The Rose: a cascading bouquet of sounds in a sleek, stripped-down, small footprint effects pedal. The Rose project began several years ago and was rooted in the desire to invent a new line of unique effects by carefully grafting digital delay into an analog platform. Our mission was to cultivate a modulated delay that would feel not only “as analog as possible” but also be exquisite and precise. We trusted that this research would yield a genesis of products that sound and behave differently than modern DSP-based effects. Rose is the culmination of this vanguard research.
Eventide’s Rose is rare and vibrant, unleashing a palette of sounds and textures unattainable by solely digital means. With six tactile knobs, a delay multiplier button, phase invert/reverse playback button and a shape button offering five different modulation sources, Rose inspires petals of creativity to bloom. Rose also features five presets, MIDI control and a fully assignable aux switch/expression pedal input for the ultimate in flexible versatility, on stage or in the studio. Do you have what it takes to tame this wild Rose? Plug in and experience botanical bliss!
- Analog dry path
- Analog Mix, Filter, and Feedback
- Five customizable factory presets
- Standard delay times from 10 sec to 10 μsec
- Modulation sweep from 1/2 to 2x the standard delay time, simultaneously modulating pitch across a full octave +/-
- Selectable modulation source: Sine / Square / Random / Envelope / External (CV)
- Reverse delay function for backwards delays
- Invert function flips the phase of the delayed signal
- Delay Multiply (2X, 3X, 4X, 5X) for delays up to 50 sec
- Assignable Hotswitch: Tap Tempo / Infinite Repeat / A/B switching / LFO Hold / LFO Reset
- Input Level Select Switch: Line / Instrument
- TRS Input: Expression Pedal / Auxiliary Switch / MIDI
- Selectable Bypass: Relay / Buffered / Input Kill
- USB: MIDI / Software Updates / Preset Manager