- Filter Parameters
- BG Mode
- Low Pass: 290Hz – 390Hz
- High Pass: 1.5kHz ”1.9kHz
- DEEP Mode
- Low Pass: 250Hz – 330Hz
- High Pass: 1.3kHz ”1.6kHz
- Input Impedance (Wah Active): 1MEG
- Output Impedance: <4.7K
Maximum Input Level: -6dBm @ Filter’s Center Frequency
- Maximum Output Level: 7dBm
- Maximum Gain (Toe Down): 16dB
- Maximum Gain (Heel Down): 16dB
- S/N (Heel Down): >96dBV
- S/N (Toe Down): >95dBV
- Bypass Configuration: True Hardwire Bypass
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
This Cry Baby Wah features the legendary Fasel® Inductor and two distinct selectable voices—Deep for a big and throaty sound and BG for Buddy’s bell-like tone.
Cited as a major influence by wah masters such as Hendrix, Clapton, and Vaughn, Buddy Guy helped establish the effect as part of the blues vocabulary. To honor his contributions we have created the Buddy Guy Cry Baby Wah, featuring the Fasel Inductor for a sweet and singing top end, and two distinct user selectable wah voices-choose DEEP for a big and throaty growl, or BG for Buddy’s own warm and bell-like wah tone. Convenient side-mounted LEDs indicate which mode you are in, while a separate LED indicates effect on/off. Let your guitar sing the blues in style with the Buddy-approved polka dot graphics and custom signature tread.
|Dimensions||12 × 4 × 4 in|