We are Eclectic Sounds / aka: eclsounds – a store front in Portland, Or.
We are open 7 days a week from 11 – 5 PST (by appointment)
Expand Your Sonic Boundaries with Eventide Pitch and Delay Effects
With the Eventide MicroPitch Delay pedal, you’ll be able to tap into legendary Eventide pitch and delay effects to make your guitar tone larger than life. Based on the iconic effects algorithms derived from Eventide’s acclaimed H910, H949, and H3000 studio effects processors, the MicroPitch Delay can add stereo width, create vibrant modulation effects and detuned delays, and much more. Beyond guitar, the MicroPitch Delay pedal offers line-level inputs for processing keyboards, synthesizers, drum machines, and other external sources — it’s like having an Eventide Harmonizer studio processor in a compact pedal format! With an expression pedal input for big performance potential and Eventide Device Manager software for creating and saving your own custom presets, you don’t want to delay in adding the Eventide MicroPitch Delay to your pedalboard.
Spatial enhancement, vibrant modulation, and much more
Featuring dual pitch shifters with ultra-fine resolution, the Eventide MicroPitch Delay pedal is perfect for taking a mono guitar (or synth, bass, EP, or anything else) and turning it into a rich, wide stereo spread. A Tap Tempo switch makes it easy to generate tempo-synced modulation effects; Positive/Negative Envelope modulation opens up a world of exotic, animated effects. Whether you’re looking for stereo width, versatile delays, subtle chorus, or rhythmic modulations, Sweetwater is sure you’ll find it in the Eventide MicroPitch Delay.
Versatility for the stage and studio
Whether you’re performing live onstage or producing music in your studio, the Eventide MicroPitch Delay is ready for duty, thanks to switchable instrument/line-level inputs. Set the pedal for instrument use to plug in your guitar or bass directly. Or switch over to line level to connect keyboards, drum machines, or outputs from your audio interface to process tracks from your DAW. You can even set the input for a true stereo signal path (requires TRS insert cable, sold separately).
Eventide MicroPitch Delay Pedal Features:
- Dual pitch-shifting delay derived from Eventide’s legendary H910, H949, and H3000 studio effects processors
- Perfect for stereo widening, tempo-synced modulation effects, subtle or extreme pitch effects, and more
- Switchable instrument/line-level input accommodates guitar, bass, keyboards, synths, drum machines, and tracks from your DAW
- Positive/Negative envelope modulation for dynamic special effects
- Connect stereo sound sources via TRS insert cable (sold separately)
- Connect to your computer via USB for use with Eventide Device Manager software editor
- Multiple bypass modes include Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX, and Kill dry
- Dual-action Active footswitch can be used as a momentary or latching switch
- Any parameter or combination of parameters can be assigned to expression pedal control
- Pedal Type:Delay
- Presets:5 x User (onboard)
- Max Delay Time:3 seconds
- Tap Tempo:Built-in Footswitch
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″
- Outputs:2 x 1/4″
- MIDI I/O:USB
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4″ (expression/MIDI)
- USB:1 x Type Mini-B
- Bypass Switching:Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX, Kill Dry
- Software:Eventide Device Manager (Mac/PC)
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:1.06 lbs