Buy TAX-FREE w/ FREE SHIPPING at our store: eclsounds.com with 0% financing available via Klarna on checkout.
We’ve been in business for over 20+ years with A+ BBB rating.
Chorus, Flanging, Filter Sweeps, Slapback Echo, and More
From Kurt Cobain to Adrian Belew, the Electro-Harmonix Stereo Polychorus effects pedal has generated some of the most iconic chorus and flanger tones ever recorded. Four selectable modes offer distinct sonic textures, from subtle chorusing and comb filtering to spacious echoes, 12-string-like chime, and even rotary-speaker-style effects. True stereo outputs are ideal for feeding a dual-amplifier setup or for imbuing a mono synthesizer with stereo width. You’ll even find a Filter Sweep control for autowah-like effects. Whether you play guitar, bass, or synthesizer, the Electro-Harmonix Stereo Polychorus offers unparalleled creative potential.
Chorus and flange are just the beginning
Rich, dimensional chorus and flanging are just the start with the Stereo Polychorus effects pedal. Musicians at Sweetwater are pleased to report that its four selectable effects modes give you access to a huge range of sonic textures.
- Chorus mode — lush stereo chorus, ranging from subtle shimmers to seasick pitch modulation
- Flange mode — vivid, chiming flanger effects, highly responsive to the feedback control
- Filter Matrix mode — like Flange mode but without the sweep, for “manual flange” effects
- Double Track mode — short slapback echo, ideal for adding space and width to your tone
Electro-Harmonix Stereo Polychorus Effects Pedal Features:
- Analog chorus/flanger effects pedal for electric guitar, bass, and synthesizer
- 4 selectable effects modes go beyond typical chorus and flange effects
- Stereo outputs are perfect for feeding a dual-amplifier setup or converting a mono synth signal to stereo
- Rugged die-cast chassis is built to last
- 9.6-volt DC power supply is included
- Pedal Type:Chorus, Flange
- Effects:Double Track, Chorus, Flange, Filter Matrix
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″
- Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (mono, L/R stereo)
- Bypass Switching:Buffered
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (included)
- Power Usage:110mA
- Weight:1 lb.
- Manufacturer Part Number:Stereo Polychorus