This beautiful ax has been setup with a fret dress, neck polishing, intonation etc.. and plays wonderfully. Work was $130 completed at 12th Fret in Portland, Or.
Guitar is in Near Mint 9.99 condition and is a versatile 335 that would improve anyones tone palette.
With a semi-acoustic maple body perfectly matched to a set-in, mahogany neck the VSA500 also features a unique offset heel design and staggered cutaways for greater upper fret access and playability.
- Body: Maple with Maple Top
- Scratchplate: Black/White/Black 3-Ply
- Neck: Mahogany Set-Neck
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Frets: 22
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Stop Bar Tailpiece, Chrome
- Machine Headers: Wilkinson® Deluxe WJ44, Chrome
- Pickups: 2 Wilkinson® Vintage Voiced Double Coil, Chrome
- Controls: 2 Volume/ 2 Tone/ 3-Way Toggle