Video of the actual guitar:
Wonderful goldtop tones w/ P-90’s, Mahogany body and neck.
Midge Ure: “The V100MU is everything I want in a guitar.
The variety of tones from the Wilkinson W90SK pickups combined with the vari-coil enabling me to go from single coil to quasi double coil whilst the roller bridge and ‘classic’ vibrola is something I’ve never seen before on a contoured topped guitar. It really is a thing of beauty not just to look at but to play.”
• Top: Solid Carved Mahogany, Maple Cap • Body: Mahogany
• Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany
• Scale: 24.75″/ 628mm
• Frets: 22
• Neck Inlays: Pearloid Crown
- Tuners: Wilkinson® Deluxe WJ44, E-Z-LokTM
- Bridge: Vintage Vibrola with GBR Roller Bridge
- Pickups: 2 Wilkinson® Stacked WP90SKs
- Hardware: Chrome
- Controls: 2 Volume/1 Master Tone/Varicoil(switches both WP90’s to single coil)
- Switch: 3-way Toggle Switch