We are Eclectic Sounds / aka: eclsounds – a store front in Portland, Or. We are open 7 days a week from 11 – 5 PST (by appointment)
Used in very good condition. Dual lock velcro on the bottom, some adhesive residue.
Ecstasy in a Pedal
Capture that big Bogner amp sound in a pedal with the Bogner Ecstasy Red. Designed after the Red channel on the Bogner Ecstasy amp, this pedal delivers all the heavy distortion you could ask for. Sculpt and carve out your perfect tones with four tone-shaping switches that go beyond traditional EQ. Ecstasy Red was designed using discrete Class A circuits like an amplifier – no op-amps or clipping diodes found in this pedal. The tone, response, and vibe of the Ecstasy Red is pure Bogner goodness!
Bogner Ecstasy Red Overdrive/Distortion Pedal at a Glance:
- Capture the “Bogner sound” in a pedal
- All Class A design gives amazing response and sound
- Feature-packed pedal gives you tonal flexibility
Capture the “Bogner sound” in a pedal
Reinhold Bogner has designed some of the most iconic rock amps in recent history. The list of artists who play Bogner amps reads like a who’s who of rock ‘n’ roll. And now, you can own a pedal that sports the signature sound of the Bogner Ecstasy Red channel with the Ecstasy Red pedal. This pedal gives you serious punch from vintage overdrive to aggressive high-gain tones.
All Class A design gives amazing response and sound
The Bogner Ecstasy Red features discrete Class A gain stages and no op-amps or diode clipping, just like the actual circuitry of the Ecstasy amp. This revolutionary approach delivers amp-like touch sensitivity, note separation, and clarity. The Structure switch lets you choose between various EQs and gain structures of various Ecstasy amps. It’s like getting three amps in one pedal!
Feature-packed pedal gives you tonal flexibility
Far from being a one-trick pony, the Bogner Ecstasy Red boasts a massive amount of tone-sculpting tools. Besides the typical 3-band EQ, you have a Variac switch that brings the “dropped voltage” dynamic compression of an underpowered amp, a Mode switch that lets you choose between three EQ curves, and a presence- and harmonics-shaping Pre-EQ switch. The Boost footswitch has independent Volume and Gain controls, so you can dial in your perfect boosted lead sound. With so many functions, you’ll be able to find your signature sound in no time with the Bogner Ecstasy Red.
Bogner Ecstasy Red Overdrive/Distortion Pedal Features:
- Bogner’s Ecstasy amp Red channel in a pedal
- Discrete Class A gain stages – not op-amps and diodes like other pedals
- Mode switch selects tight, mellow, or full EQ curves
- Variac switch adds a “dropped voltage” dynamic compression to the feel and sound
- Boost function with independent Volume and Gain controls
- Pre-EQ switch controls “openness” and presence of higher range harmonics
- Structure switch offers EQs and gain structures from various Ecstasy amplifier models