V: MINT / C: NM / ultrasonic cleaned on KLAudio machine!
Tina Brooks – True Blue
- Record Company – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Blue Note Records
- Copyright (c) – Blue Note Records
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Capitol Mastering
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated
- Bass – Sam Jones
- Design [Cover] – Reid Miles
- Drums – Art Taylor
- Liner Notes – Ira Gitler
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Francis Wolff
- Piano – Duke Jordan
- Producer – Alfred Lion
- Recorded By – Rudy Van Gelder
- Reissue Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Tenor Saxophone – Tina Brooks
- Trumpet – Freddie Hubbard
Sam Jones performs courtesy of Riverside Recordings
Recorded on June 25, 1960 at the Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
28975 on front sleeve
B1-28975 on labels
B1 7243 8 28975 1 4 on rear sleeve and spine
Originally issued on BN 4061 / BST 84061
©℗ 1994 Blue Note Records
Printed in Canada [sleeve]
180 g virgin vinyl.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 2438-28975-1 4
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A & B): B1-28975
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): B1-28975-A F-1 35346(3)… Wally
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): B1-28975-B F-1 35347(3)… Wally
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A & B, stamped): MASTERED BY CAPITOL