All records are Ultrasonic Cleaned on a KLAudio machine for improved audio fidelity and sonics! Go to eclsounds.com to view pics and flash sales.
The Velvet Underground – White Light/White Heat
- Pressed By – Hauppauge Record Manufacturing Ltd.
- Design [Cover] – Acy R. Lehman*
- Engineer [Director] – Val Valentin
- Engineer [Recording] – Gary Kellgren
- Lyrics By – Lou Reed
- Music By – John Cale (tracks: A2, A4, B2), Lou Reed, Maureen Tucker* (tracks: A2, B2), Sterling Morrison (tracks: A2, A4, B2)
- Percussion – Maureen Tucker*
- Photography [Inside Photos] – Suzan Cooper Archives
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Mario Anniballi
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Billy Name
- Producer – Tom Wilson (2)
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass – Sterling Morrison
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano – Lou Reed
- Vocals, Viola [Electric], Organ, Bass – John Cale
Printed inner sleeve with article written by Kurt Loder, December 1984. Special Low Price on front cover.
Label variant of The Velvet Underground – White Light/White Heat.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 422-825119-1 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): 422825-119.1-AS-HRM A-1 [etched] STERLING [stamped]
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): 422825 119.1-BS-HRM A-1 [etched] STERLING [stamped]
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, variant 2): 422 825-119•1•AS-HRM A-1 ᐉ STERLING Ⓗ
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, variant 2): 422 825•119•1-BS-HRM STERLING Ⓗ A-1 ᐉ