|A4||Can’t You Hear Me Knocking
|A5||You Gotta Move
|B2||I Got The Blues
- Bass – B. Wyman* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5)
- Cover [Concept], Photography By – Andy Warhol
- Drums – C. Watts*
- Engineer – Andy Johns, Chris Kimsey, Glyn Johns, Jimmy Johnson (4)
- Guitar – K. Richard* (tracks: A1, A3 to B4), M. Jagger* (tracks: A2, B4, B5), M. Taylor* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5)
- Mastered By [Digitally Remastered By] – Bob Ludwig
- Producer – Jimmy Miller
- Saxophone – B. Keyes* (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B2)
- Vocals – K. Richard* (tracks: A2 to B2, B4), M. Jagger*
- Written-By – Fred McDowell (tracks: 5), Mick Jagger, Keith Richard* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5), Marianne Faithfull (tracks: 8), Rev. Gary Davis (tracks: 5)
Recorded on the Rolling Stones Mobile, Muscle Shoals Sound Studio and at Olympic Studios, London.
Digitally remastered using UV22 Super CD encoding by Apogee Electronics, Santa Monica, California.℗ 1971 Virgin Benelux B.V. © 1971 Promotone B.V. Issued under license to Virgin Records America, Inc.
Limited Edition LP in special sleeve with metal zipper.