“MINT & SEALED. This is the only SEALED copy available on the planet. See pics at www.eclsounds.com “
- Arranged By- George Harrison
- Arranged By- John Lennon
- Arranged By- Paul McCartney
- Arranged By- Richard Starkey
- Compiled By [Fly On The Wall], Edited By [Fly On The Wall], Liner Notes- Kevin Howlett
- Composed By- George Harrison
- Composed By- John Lennon
- Composed By- Lennon-McCartney
- Composed By- Richard Starkey
- Design- Wherefore Art?
- Engineer- Glyn Johns
- Keyboards- Billy Preston
- Lacquer Cut By [Runout Etching]- Steve Rooke
- Mastered By- Steve Rooke
- Mixed By [Let It Be… Naked], Producer [Let It Be… Naked]- Allan Rouse
- Mixed By [Let It Be… Naked], Producer [Let It Be… Naked]- Guy Massey
- Mixed By [Let It Be… Naked], Producer [Let It Be… Naked]- Paul Hicks
- Photography By- Ethan Russell
- Producer [Original Recording Sessions Produced By]- George Martin
- Producer [Original Recording Sessions Produced By]- The Beatles
- Technician [Technical Assistance]- Brian Thompson
- Written-By- Traditional
|A2||Dig A Pony||3:38|
|A3||For You Blue||2:28|
|A4||The Long And Winding Road||3:34|
|A5||Two Of Us||3:21|
|A6||I’ve Got A Feeling||3:31|
|B1||One After 909||2:44|
|B2||Don’t Let Me Down||3:19|
|B3||I Me Mine||2:21|
|B4||Across The Universe||3:38|
|B5||Let It Be||3:54|
|Fly On The Wall||C1a||Conversation||C1b||Sun King||0:17||C2||Don’t Let Me Down||0:35||C3a||Conversation||C3b||One After 909||0:09||C4a||Conversation||C4b||Because I Know You Love Me So||1:32||C5a||Conversation||C5b||Don’t Pass Me By||C6||Taking A Trip To Carolina||0:19||C7||John’s Piano Piece||0:18||C8a||Conversation||C8b||Child Of Nature||0:24||C9||Back In The USSR||0:09||C10a||Conversation||C10b||Every Little Thing||0:09||C11||Don’t Let Me Down||1:01||C12a||Conversation||C12b||All Things Must Pass||0:21||D1a||Conversation||D1b||She Came In Through The Bathroom Window||0:05||D2a||Conversation||D2b||Paul’s Piano Piece||1:01||D3a||Conversation||D3b||Get Back||0:15||D4a||Conversation||D4b||Two Of Us||0:22||D5||Maggie Mae||0:22||D6||Fancy My Chances With You||0:27||D7a||Conversation||D7b||Can You Dig It?||0:31||D8a||Conversation||D8b||Get Back||0:32||D9||Conversation|
This version has a different rim text on labels: ℗ 2003 THE COPYRIGHT IN THIS…
in comparison to the following release with the rim text: ℗ THE COPYRIGHT IN THIS… (the year 2003 is missing)
Heavyweight 180g vinyl pressing.
Gatefold glossy cover.
Includes a 12″ x 12″ 20-page booklet and an additional 7″ disc with 20 song-fragments: “Fly On The Wall”: “A Unique Insight Into The Beatles At Work In Rehearsal And In The Studio During January 1969”.
Generic anti-static die-cut poly-lined dust inner sleeve without corners (only the LP).
This “…Naked” -LP was mixed and remastered from the original 1969 recorded master-tapes and comes without “Dig it” and “Maggie Mae,” two titles of the 1970 “Let It Be” release but with “Don’t Let Me Down” that is not on Phil Spector’s reproduced remix from 1970.
“Fly On The Wall” (7″ Disc) consists of snippets of conversations and song-fragments as they were recording the album. None of them are numbered on the 7″-cover or in the booklet. They are edited here in a numbered track-list to give an overview for orientation.
Printed in the EU.
The earliest gatefold jacket & 7″ sleeve has a misprint where credits are written.
The words “recordingis” are written as one word. Later 1st pressings have the phrase “recording is” correctly printed as two words.
The second pressing from 2010 has pronounced differences: polygraphy darker, less contrast, paper thinner, gatefold sleeve has a smaller size. Difference in color is particularly noticeable on the back of the sleeve. In addition, the cover of second edition has is smaller sizes in width and height.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- “Barcode” :”724359543802″
- “Barcode” :”7 24359 54380 2″
- “Label Code” :”LC0299″
- “Rights Society” :”BEL BIEM”
- “Price Code” :”PM”
- “Matrix / Runout” :”5954380 1A1 SRz”
- “Matrix / Runout” :”5954380 1B1 SRz”
- “Matrix / Runout” :”5954380 1A1″
- “Matrix / Runout” :”5954380 1B1″
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Apple Corps Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Apple Corps Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – Record Industry
- Published By – Northern Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Harrisongs Ltd.
- Published By – Startling Music Ltd.
- Published By – Lenono Music
- Published By – MPL Communications Ltd.