Appears UNPLAYED, Original 1986 Sire 1st pressing. Has promo cut.
|A1||Love For Sale||4:30|
|B1||Wild Wild Life
|B4||People Like Us
|B5||City Of Dreams
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Talking Heads Tours Inc.
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Published By – Index Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Overdubbed At – O’Henry Sound Studios
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mixed At – Amigo Studios
- Mixed At – Conway Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Artwork [Original True Stories Logo] – Bridget DeSoccio*, M & Co.*
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Tina Weymouth
- Design [LP Design] – Jeffrey Kent Ayeroff, Michael Hodgson (2)
- Drums – Chris Frantz
- Engineer – Michael McClain (tracks: A3, B2 to B5), Michael McClain (tracks: A3, B2, B4, B5), Paul Christiensen (tracks: A2)
- Guitar, Vocals, Songwriter – David Byrne
- Keyboards, Guitar, Backing Vocals – Jerry Harrison
- Management – Gary Kurfirst
- Mastered By – Jack Skinner
- Mixed By – Eric “ET” Thorngren* (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3, B5), Lee Herschberg (tracks: B4), Mick Guzauski (tracks: B1)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Charles Brocco* (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3, B5), Robin Laine (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3, B5), Tom Nist (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3, B5)
- Photography By [Band Photo] – George Hurrell
- Photography By [True Stories Stage Photo] – David Byrne
- Producer, Performer – Talking Heads
- Recorded By [Assistant, Overdubs] – Kathy Botich
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Melanie West, Nick Del Re*
- Recorded By, Recorded By [Overdubs] – Eric Thorngren (tracks: Eric “ET” Thorngren)
All basic tracks recorded by Eric “E.T.” Thorngren at Sigma Sound, New York and assisted by Melanie West & Nick Del Re. Additional musicians appearing on A2 recorded by the Omega Audio Remote Facility at the Arcadia Theater, Dallas; additional musicians appearing on A3, B2, B4, and B5 recorded at Studio Southwest, Sunnyvale, Texas.
All songs mixed by Eric “E.T.” Thorngren at The Village Recorder Studios, Westwood, California and assisted by Robin Laine, Charles Brocco and Tom Nist, except B4 by Lee Herschberg at Amigo Studios, North Hollywood & B1 by Mick Guzauski at Conway Recording Studios, Hollywood.
Overdubs recorded by Eric “E.T.” Thorngren at O’Henry Studios, Toluca Lake, California & assisted by Kathy Botich.
Originally mastered digitally by Jack Skinner at Sterling Sound, New York.
– – –
Inner sleeve (cardboard): photos, credits
Label incorrectly lists duration of 3:14 for track B2.
Cat # 1-25512 appears on the label.
Cat # 9 25512-1 appears on the inner sleeve, bottom-right.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 075992551212
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-25512-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A / etched [stamped] [variant 1]): 1-25512-A RE1 SH3 AL-SP SPO-3 1-3 ∆13574 [Q] B-24657-Re1 SH3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B / etched [stamped] [variant 1]): 1-25512-B RE2 SH3 AL SP 1-3 ∆13574-X [Q] B-24658-Re2 SH3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A / etched [stamped] [variant 2]): 1-25512-A RE1 SH3 AL-SP SPO-3 1-3 ∆13574 [Q] B-24657-Re1 SH3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B / etched [stamped] [variant 2]): 1-2 55 12-A RE1 SH3 SPO-2 1-AL-SP ∆13574 Q B-24657-Re1 SH3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A / etched [variant 3]): 1-25512-A RE1-SH4 1-1 ∆13574 B-24657-Re1 SH4
- Matrix / Runout (Side B / etched [stamped] [variant 3]): 1-25512-B-RE2 SH2 1-1 ∆13574-X [Q] B-24658-Re2-SH2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A / etched [variants 4]): 1-25512-A RE1-SH4 1-1 ∆13574 B-24657-Re1 SH4
- Matrix / Runout (Side B / etched [stamped] [variant 4]): 1-25512-B-RE2 SH1 1- ∆13574-X Q B-24658-Re2-SH1 1⃥-⃥2⃥
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Pressing Plant ID (Embossed on side A label): A