We are Eclectic Sounds / aka: eclsounds – a store front in Portland, Or. We are open 7 days a week from 11 – 5 PST (by appointment)
A very hard to find Loop Switcher with some versatile features in Excellent condition.
“The first of its kind, it can simultaneously switch your effects and amp channels – without needing MIDI” the website states.
“The Loop Gizmo is a true bypass pedal looper. You plug your effect pedals into it and use its footswitches to switch the pedals in and out of your signal path. This keeps your guitar’s signal as pure as possible – unused pedals are completely bypassed so they can’t degrade your tone. This also eliminates wear and tear on your pedals – you stomp on the Loop Gizmo instead of your expensive vintage or boutique pedals.”
“Where the Loop Gizmo goes beyond other pedal loopers is the addition of function switching. Two of the switches on the Loop Gizmo can act as an amp’s footswitch. Most amps that have a one or two button footswitch with a 1/4″ connector are compatible.”
“The Channel Select switch has a dual role – it acts as the first button on the amp’s footswitch, and it also selects one of two Channel Loops to be active. Stepping on this switch will not only change channels on an amp, but will also turn your effects on and off. Need to go from a clean sound with chorus to a lead sound with delay? No problem – one tap of a footswitch does it.”
– Four pedal loops, each with send and receive jacks, bypass footswitch and indicator LED.
– Two loops are Global Loops – they are on regardless of the amp channel you’re using. The bypass switches for these loops turn the effects on and off.
– Two loops are Channel Loops – one is only on when amp channel 1 is active, the other is only on when amp channel 2 is active. Each Channel Loop’s bypass switch will bypass the loop for both amp channels.
– A Loop Order selector switch on the back of the unit allows you to choose if the Channel Loops are first, second or third in the signal path.
– The Channel Select and Function switches will act as an amp’s footswitch. The 1/4″ Footswitch jack on the back of the Loop Gizmo connects to your amp’s footswitch jack using a 1/4″ cable (mono for 1 button footswitches, stereo for 2 button footswitches).
– The Tuner switch sends the guitar signal to the Tuner Out jack and mutes the output for silent tuning.
– The case is made of extremely rugged 0.90″ anodized aluminum.
– Dimensions: 18.5″W x 4″D x 3″H (47cm W x 10.16cm D x 7.62cm H)
– Weight: 2.9 lb (1.3 kg)
– Requires a 9VDC center negative BOSS-type power supply (125mA min.)