V:NM C:NM – original inner lyric sleeve and catalog / Ultrasonic cleaned on KLAudio machine!
|A2||(Glad I’m) Not In Love||2:28|
|A3||Rank And File
|A4||The Conductor Wore Black||3:30|
|B2||I Went Walking||3:52|
|B4||I Don’t Go Out Much Anymore||2:15|
- Artwork [Front Cover] – Sam Yeates
- Bass, Vocals – Tony Kinman
- Design – Jeff Price (2)
- Drums – Slim Evans
- Engineer – David Kahne
- Guitar, Vocals – Alejandro Escovedo
- Guitar, Vocals, Harmonica – Chip Kinman
- Management – Carlyne Majer
- Photography By – Bill Daniels (2)
- Producer – David Kahne
- Producer [Packaging] – J. Ruby Productions Inc.
- Written By – Kinman And Kinman (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5)
- Written-By – Kinman* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5), Kinman* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5)
℗ 1982 Slash Records
All Selections © 1982 Black Impala Music BMI except A3 © 1982 Black Impala Music BMI with “Thanks, Thanks A Lot” section © Regent Music Corp. BMI.
Recorded and Mixed at the Automatt Studios, San Francisco June 1982.
Mastering at Quad Teck Studio, Los Angeles with F.D.S. system.
Inner sleeve contains song titles and lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): SR-114-RE-A L-11439