- Licensed Through – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Distributed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – I.R.S., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – I.R.S., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
- Published By – R.E.M./Athens L.L.C.
- Published By – Night Garden Music
- Recorded At – Reflection Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Artwork – Howard Finster*
- Mastered By [⚾ Runout etching] – Greg Calbi
- Other – Jefferson*
- Other [Help] – Carl Grasso
- Other [Interloper] – Jeff Gilley
- Performer [R.e.m.] – Bill Berry (2), Michael Stipe, Mike Mills, Peter Buck
- Photography By [Band] – Sandra Lee Phipps
- Photography By [Michael] – Michael Plen
- Producer, Engineer [Machinists] – Don Dixon, Mitch Easter
- Songwriter – Berry*, Stipe*, Mills*, Buck*
Dec 8 9 10 12 13 14 15
Jan 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Published by Night Garden Music (BMI), a division of R.E.M./Athens Ltd.
Administered in this world by Unichappell Music, Inc. (BMI)
℗ & © 1984 I.R.S., Inc.
Manufactured and distributed by A&M Records, Inc.
Printed in the U.S. of A.
File Under Water
© 1984 International Record Syndicate, Inc. [back cover]
Sides are labeled “L” and “R” on the labels
Cat # SP-70044 appears on the label.
Cat # SP70044 appears on the spine and rear sleeve, bottom-right.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): SP-070044-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): SP-070044-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): SPO 70044-A-RCA1 f
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched [⚾ etched as Ⓗ]): SPO 70044B-RCA1 ⚾ Ɛ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): A3
- Matrix / Runout (Both runouts, stamped): STERLING
- Pressing Plant ID (Both runouts, stamped; RCA Indy): I
- Rights Society: BMI