This instrument was hand picked at the factory in Fort Worth Tx and is
Custom shop piece with upgraded USA electronics and full
Authentic 60s style aluminum shielding under scratchplate to reduce inducted hum and static noise.
- Reverse polarity middle position pickup plus auto bypass of dummy coil in positions 2 and 4.
- Thomas’ secret weapon – a ‘No treble loss’ condenser in the volume pot circuit.
- Switchable dummy coil for reduced hum and less glassy tone with overdrive sounds via the Thomas Blug ‘Bukka’ switch, (push-push action) on the second tone control.
- Body: Alder with hand applied graphics
- Neck: Hard Maple – Bolt On
- Fingerboard: 7 1/2″
- Frets: 21
- Tuners: Wilkinson® Deluxe WJ55D EZ-Lok™
- Vibrato: Wilkinson® WVCD
- Scale: 25.5″/648mm
- Pickups: 3 Wilkinson® Single Coils, Aged ivory
(N) WVS (M) WVSM rw/rp(B) WHCC
(Back tone push/push hum-cancelling extra coil)
Controls: Volume, 2 Tone, 5-Way Selector
- Scratchplate: 3-ply distressed