We are Eclectic Sounds / aka: eclsounds – a store front in Portland, Or. We are open 7 days a week from 11 – 5 PST (by appointment)
Lush Tri-chorus Pedal with Fully Customizable Voicing and Effects
The TriceraChorus pedal from Eventide is a vintage-inspired tri-chorus stompbox that delivers all of the syrupy-smooth deep modulation you crave for your guitar, bass, synth, strings, vocals, and beyond. Engineered with rich bucket brigade-style chorusing and Eventide’s MicroPitch detuning, the TriceraChorus offers a watery, customizable chorus sound like no other. With a trifecta of unique chorus voices and effects each, this pedal is your ticket to an endless stereo spread of pulsing and modulating waves. Transform your sound into a kaleidoscope of psychedelic flanging with the “swirl” footswitch, and unlock a goldmine of Univibe-style tones. Connectivity is key for gigging musicians: with the TriceraChorus’s MIDI compatibility, you can apply your otherworldly chorus effects to just about anything your heart desires — the Eventide Device Manager software for Mac/PC even lets you load dozens of additional presets to your pedal!
Epic vintage-inspired modulation
The TriceraChorus is designed for deep modulation and the dreamiest chorus textures imaginable, which is why Eventide made sure to outfit the pedal with all the proper components. Left, Center, and Right chorus voices power this pedal’s effects, all of which can be detuned for adding even more depth to your sound. The 3-phase LFO allows you to modulate delay times for each chorus voice, creating a movement across the stereo field that is entirely your own. When all three modulated delays are combined, the TriceraChorus achieves a dreamy chorus wash straight out of the glorious 1980s.
Choose your effect for total tone customization
To get started with exploring the three effects types that TriceraChorus offers, audition Chorus mode for a truly classic chorus sound. Switch into Chorale mode for an effect that emulates a vintage rackmount tri-chorus unit and gains more complexity that is sure to leave you in awe of its heavenly warble. Vibrato, the third and final effect, produces a more pulsated trill that beautifully pitch shifts when detuned. And don’t forget to give the “Swirl” function a try to send your finely crafted chorus effect into a whirlpool of psychedelic flanging.
Eventide TriceraChorus Tri-chorus Pedal Features:
- 3 independent chorus voices (Left, Center, and Right) with three chorus types (Chorus, Vibrato, and Chorale) provide endless tonal possibilities
- 3-phase LFO lets you modulate delay times for each chorus voice
- Detune function adds even more depth to your chosen sound
- Swirl footswitch generates psychedelic flanging, phasing, and Univibe-style tones
- MIDI capability over TRS (with MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB (with MIDI-host controllers)
- Eventide Device Manager for PC/Mac allows for software updates, system settings and creating/saving presets
- Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters (map any combination of parameters to an expression pedal)
- Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for matching levels with guitar, synths, FX loop, or DAW interface
- Use a single aux switch to tap rate or a triple aux switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load)