Delay, Reverb, and Looper Pedal with 13 Effect Modes, 16 Minutes of Loop Recording Time, Tap Tempo, and Secondary Controls
EHX’s Most Powerful Delay Pedal Ever
With 12 effects types plus a full-featured looper section too, the Electro-Harmonix Grand Canyon delay and looper pedal is one of the most comprehensive and creative delay pedals you could put on your pedalboard. Effects range from vibrant delays and echos to animated pitch effects, reverbs, sample/hold and more. The looper provides up to 16 minutes of recording, and your looped audio remains until you clear it — even after you turn the Grand Canyon off. For more delay effects and looping capabilities than you could ever ask for, check out the Electro-Harmonix Grand Canyon delay and looper pedal.
Powerful delay pedal
At its heart, the EHX Grand Canyon is an incredibly deep delay pedal. With a twist of the selector knob, you can choose from 13 different effects types, including modulated delay, tape-like delay, and even a Shimmer setting. The Tap/Divide button determines the rhythmic subdivisions you’ll access by tapping out the tempo. And holding it down changes the function of the control knobs for deep editing parameters.
Onboard 16-minute looper
The looping effect onboard the Grand Canyon pedal is plenty for practice, songwriting, and even live performance. Simply pull up the loop function and step on the footswitch to start, stop, overdub, and erase your loops. And you can get up to 16 minutes of loop length, which is a ton of time for such a multi-faceted effects device. Guitarists at Sweetwater especially appreciate the fact that your looped audio remains until you intentionally clear it, even if you remove the pedal’s power supply.
Reverb and more
Electro-Harmonix didn’t stop with delay and a looper. They also crammed a great-sounding reverb setting into the unit. When blended with the onboard delay, this setting is ideal for worship guitarists and other players who lean toward the ambient. And adding in a quick delay with low repeats instantly calls to mind the slap-back tones of the 1950s. The reverb on the Grand Canyon sounds so good, it would be well worth the price of admission on its own.
Electro-Harmonix Canyon Delay/Looper Features:
- Time-based multi-effects and looper pedal for guitar, bass, and keyboards
- 13 onboard effects types, including tape, Deluxe Memory Man, and reverse
- Looper function offers up to 16 minutes of loop recording
- Tap/Divide button chooses rhythmic subdivisions for the tap tempo
- Knobs also control secondary features such as modulation
- On the fly tap tempo
- Pedal Type:Delay, Reverb and Looping
- Presets:13 presets
- Effects:Modulated Delay, Multi-tap, Reverse, Echo, Deluxe Memory Man, Tape, Reverb, Pitch, Shimmer, Sample/Hold, Drum Echo, Doubling
- Max Delay Time:3 seconds
- Looping Time:16 minutes
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″
- Outputs:2 x 1/4″
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4″ (expression), 1 x 1/4″ (external footswitch)
- Bypass Switching:Analog Bypass with Soft Switching
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (included)
- Manufacturer Part Number:GRAND CANYON