We are Eclectic Sounds / aka: eclsounds – a store front in Portland, Or. We are open 7 days a week from 11 – 5 PST (by appointment)
This guitar is in Excellent condition.
If your into classic T-style guitars, you’re not going to find a better representation of a vintage T-style guitar.
All the twang and bite and some light relicing gives you that vintage swag without the vintage price tag and an awesome Fo-Alligtor skin hard case as pictured.
Weight: 7.12 lbs.
- Model Name: T-63
- Color: Sonic Blue, thin nitro lacquer
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, bolt-on, relic
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 10” radius
- Neck Profile: C, 1st .880”, 12th 1.00″
- Frets: 21, Dunlop 6105
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Nut: Tusq, 1.5/8” width
- Hardware: Chrome, aged
- Fret Markers: Dots
- Bridge: Vintage T, fixed with 3 aged brass barrel saddles
- Pick-guard: Aged mint green, 3-ply
- Pickups: Lollar hand-wound single coils (neck and bridge)
- Controls: Volume, tone, 3-way switch
- Machine Heads: Gotoh vintage, aged
( Due to people taking advantage of eBay / Reverb return policies; wanting to “try out and/or pilfer parts” we can no longer take returns on used gear unless it arrives damaged. Sorry for this inconvenience. We test and guarantee all gear to be 100% working unless stated otherwise )