We are Eclectic Sounds / aka: eclsounds – a store front in Portland, Or.
We are open 7 days a week from 11 – 5 PST (by appointment)
Wah and Fuzz Combine for Progressive Bass Tone
The Dunlop JCT95 Justin Chancellor Cry Baby Wah pedal combines three of the Tool bassist’s favorite effects, putting vocal-like filters and ferocious fuzz right on your pedalboard. Guided by Chancellor’s iconic tones from tracks like “The Patient” and “Jambi,” the JCT95 wah pedal offers two distinct wah voicings along with a separately-switchable fuzz circuit. Each wah mode offers its own Volume and Q controls, with a wah select switch to toggle between the two modes — it’s basically two wah pedals in one, with a vivacious fuzz pedal thrown in for good measure. Whether you’re chasing Justin’s bass tones, or you’re looking for a highly versatile wah pedal with the option to add extreme harmonic aggression, you’ll be impressed with the Dunlop JCT95 Justin Chancellor Cry Baby Wah pedal.
Two switchable wah voicings
The Dunlop JCT95 Justin Chancellor Cry Baby Wah pedal packs two distinct wah voicings — each with their own volume and Q controls — that you can switch between on the fly. U.K. Filter mode is based on the innovative tone control found in Justin’s bass, best described as “thick and throaty with very pronounced peaks.” It contrasts nicely with the standard wah mode’s more aggressive character, which utilizes the classic red Fasel inductor for the sound of a modified Cry Baby Wah.
Built-in fuzz fuels the fire
By default, you’ll only hear the JCT95’s fuzz effect when using the rocker pedal, giving the wah filter some extra harmonic density to chew on. And if you want to use the fuzz effect on its own, you’re in luck: just tap the side-mounted button to be able to switch it independently from the wah. Between the lush sounds of the wah filter to the sonic aggression of the fuzz, bassists at Sweetwater are blown away by the sheer sonic range offered by the Dunlop JCT95 Justin Chancellor Cry Baby Wah.
Dunlop JCT95 Justin Chancellor Cry Baby Wah Pedal Features:
- Signature wah and fuzz effects based on the Tool bassist’s sonic signature
- U.K. Filter mode sounds thick and vocal-like, based on Justin Chancellor’s bass tone circuit
- Wah mode sounds like a modified Cry Baby, lush and aggressive
- U.K.-style fuzz can be paired with either wah mode, or used independently
- Independent Volume and Q controls for each wah type allows you to switch between 2 distinct voicings on the fly
- Includes Pedal Topper for easier engagement of fuzz and rocker modes simultaneously
- Pedal Type:Wah, Filter, Fuzz
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″
- Switches:Wah Type, Fuzz Mode
- Controls:Fuzz, Tone
- Adjustable Q:Yes
- Bypass Switching:Buffered
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage:48mA
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Manufacturer Part Number:JCT95