“From the private collection of famed record producer Tucker Martine who’s worked with My Morning Jacket, Bill Frisell, The Decemberists, Sufjan Stevens, Modest Mouse to name a few. Buy tax-free at eclsounds.com “
- Composed By- Luigi Nono
- Engineer [Sound-projection]- André Richard
- Violin- Irvine Arditti
|La Lontananza Nostalgica Utopica Futura||59:45|
Recorded at Experimentalstudio Der Heinrich-Strobel-Stiftung Des Südwestfunks 15-19/2/1988.
La Lontananza…, for violin and 8-channel pre-recorded tape, was composed in 1988
and revised by Nono about a year later.
The version recorded here (59:45) uses about all of the material recorded on tape by Nono.
The original tape lasts 61 minutes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- “Barcode” :”3 383007 820046″
- “Distribution Code” :”WM334″
- “SPARS Code” :”DDD”
- “Matrix / Runout” :”782004 MPO 04 @@@”
- “Rights Society” :”SACD SACEM SDRM SCAM”