“Gatefold w/ white circle PROMO sticker with no cut or hole V: Appears UNPLAYED NM/M / C: NM / buy tax-free at eclsounds.com / Ultrasonic Cleaned on Kirmuss machine for superior audio and sonics! “
- Alto Saxophone- Lou Donaldson
- Bass Guitar [Fender Bass]- Jimmy Lewis (2)
- Drums- Idris Muhammad
- Guitar- Melvin Sparks
- Lacquer Cut By- Rudy Van Gelder
- Organ- Charles Earland
- Organ- Lonnie Smith
- Producer- Francis Wolff
- Recorded By [Recording By]- Rudy Van Gelder
- Trumpet- Blue Mitchell
- Trumpet- Eddie Williams
Written-By – Harold Arlen
|A1||Everything I Do Gonh Be Funky (From Now On)
|A3||Over The Rainbow
|B2||West Indian Daddy
Variant from [r4552529] using different lacquer for side B with the number 7 etched over an 8 in runout matrix (no RE-1 after B in matrix) and different pressing plant etch (114 instead of 44) which is found only on side A. This is the black and blue label pressing with VAN GELDER stamped in both runouts.
Tracks B1 and B2 recorded on August 22, 1969.
Tracks A1 to A3 and B3 recorded on January 9, 1970.
– A1: Marsaint Music – BMI
– A2: Conclave Music – BMI
– A3: Leo Feist, Inc. – ASCAP
– B1 to B3: Unart Music Corp. – BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- “Matrix / Runout” :”BNST·84337·A·RE-1 VAN GELDER 114″
- “Matrix / Runout” :”BNST·84337·B· VAN GELDER”
- “Pressing Plant ID” :”114″
- “Rights Society” :”BMI”
- “Rights Society” :”ASCAP”
- Record Company – Liberty/UA, Inc.
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Lacquer Cut At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Pressed By – All Disc Records, Inc.
- Published By – Marsaint Music
- Published By – Conclave Music
- Published By – Leo Feist, Inc.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.