|A1||Two (Still In Half Light)
|A2||The First And Last To Love Me (3 , November)||1:24|
|B2||Mañequito’s Magic Afternoon||0:53|
|B3||The First And Last To Love Me (4, September)||2:47|
- Bass Guitar – Jack Bruce (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Congas, Percussion [Checkere, Quinto] – Milton Cardona
- Design [Cover Design] – Capoeira Graphics
- Double Bass – Andy Gonzalez (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Drums [Trap Drums] – Ignacio Berroa (tracks: A1, B1)
- Engineer – Jon Fausty
- Engineer [Assistant] – Horacio Malvicino Jr.*
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Percussion [Quinto, Congas] – Mañequito Giovanni Hidalgo* (tracks: A1, A2, B2 B3)
- Photography By – Charles Reilly (2), Spencer Richards
- Vocals, Percussion [Checkere], Producer – Kip Hanrahan (tracks: A1, B1, B3)
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.A1 recorded July 1984.
A2 recorded October 1985.
A3 recorded July 1984.
A4 recorded May 1985.
A5 recorded October 1985.℗ & © 1986 American Clavé
Jacket Made in Canada.