“V: EX/NM C: EX/NM w/ og Impulse! sleeve – See and buy tax-free at eclsounds.com / Ultrasonic Cleaned on Kirmuss machine for superior audio and sonics”
- Bass- Donald Garrett
- Bass- Jimmy Garrison
- Design [Cover]- Robert & Barbara Flynn
- Design [Liner]- Joe Lebow
- Drums- Elvin Jones
- Engineer- Jan Kurtis
- Flute- Joe Brazil
- Liner Notes- Nat Hentoff
- Photography By- Bill Levy
- Piano- McCoy Tyner
- Producer- Bob Thiele
- Remastered By- Bob Arnold
- Tenor Saxophone- John Coltrane
- Tenor Saxophone- Pharoah Sanders
- Written-By- John Coltrane
|A||Om, Part 1||15:02|
|B||Om, Part 2||13:58|
Different record company information on each side. Side 1 white text at base reads “A Product of ABC-Paramount Records, Inc.”, Side 2 reads “A Product of ABC Records Inc. New York, N.Y. 10019”, both say “Made in U.S.A.” Images are taken from other Discogs entries but match with this version.
First cat# on label, second on cover.
Recorded at Camelot Sound Studios, Lynwood, WA, October 1, 1965 [jazzdisco.org].
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- “Matrix / Runout” :”AS 9140 A”
- “Matrix / Runout” :”AS 9140 B”
- “Matrix / Runout” :”Bell Sound”
- “Matrix / Runout” :”LW”
- “Rights Society” :”BMI”
- Recorded At – Camelot Records
- Record Company – ABC-Paramount Records, Inc.
- Record Company – ABC Records, Inc.
- Designed At – Viceroy (2)
- Lacquer Cut At – Bell Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Longwear Plating
- Published By – Jowcol Music