|A2||Valleys Of Neptune
|B1||Hear My Train A Comin’
|B2||Mr. Bad Luck
|B3||Sunshine Of Your Love
|C2||Ships Passing Through The Night
|D2||Lullaby For The Summer
|D3||Crying Blue Rain
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Experience Hendrix, L.L.C.
- Copyright (c) – Experience Hendrix, L.L.C.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 18766
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Capitol Studios
- Mixed At – LAFX Studios
- Mixed At – Avatar Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Published By – Experience Hendrix, L.L.C.
- Artwork [Original Watercolor Painting] – Jimi Hendrix
- Bass – Billy Cox (tracks: A1 to A3), Noel Redding (tracks: B1 to D3)
- Design – Phil Yarnall
- Drums – Mitch Mitchell (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to D3)
- Engineer – George Chkiantz (tracks: B3, C1, C3, D1, D3)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chandler Harrod
- Engineer [Second] – Aaron Walk, Charlie Stavish, Derik Lee, Rick Kwan
- Liner Notes – John McDermott
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Eddie Kramer
- Other [Print & Photo Research Assistance] – Barry Gruber, Steve Pesant, Willie Jinka
- Photography [Booklet, Cover & Pages 6-7] – Ulvis Alberts
- Photography [Booklet, Page 2] – Graham Page (2)
- Photography [Booklet, Page 6 Left] – John Sullivan
- Photography [Booklet, Page 6 Right] – Pete Riches
- Photography [Booklet, Pages 2-3, 8] – Jerry Schatzberg
- Photography [Booklet, Pages 4-5] – Willis Hogans Jr.
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – James Davenport
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Linda McCartney
- Producer – Eddie Kramer, Janie Hendrix, Jimi Hendrix (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to D3), John McDermott
- Vocals, Guitar – Jimi Hendrix (tracks: A1 to B2, C1 to D1, D3)
- Written-By – Jimi Hendrix (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 to D3)
180 gram audiophile vinyl pressingFirst 5000 copies are individually numbered.
Produced for Experience Hendrix L.L.C.
Originally released (P)&(C) 2010 Experience Hendrix, L.L.C.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
Includes eight-page booklet with photos and an essay by John McDermott.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 8697 64059 1 5
- Matrix / Runout (Side A deadwax): 88697640591-A 18766.1(3)… STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B deadwax): A09066.21 88697640591-B STERLING 18766.2(3)…
- Matrix / Runout (Side C deadwax): 88697640591-C 18766.3(3)… STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side D deadwax): 88697640591-D 18766.4(3)… STERLING
- Rights Society: ASCAP