V: MINT C: NM/M
Appears UNPLAYED & UNTOUCHED
All records are Ultrasonic Cleaned on a KLAudio machine for improved audio fidelity and sonics! Go to eclsounds.com to view pics and flash sales.
Herbie Hancock – Sextant
- Bass Trombone, Tenor Trombone, Trombone [Alto Trombone], Cowbell – Pepo (Julian Priester)*
- Congas, Bongos – Buck Clarke
- Drums – Jabali (Billy Hart)*
- Effects [Random Resonator] – Fundi (2) (tracks: A1)
- Electric Bass [Fender Electric Bass With Wah-Wah And Fuzz], Double Bass – Mchezaji (Buster Williams)*
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet [Hohner D-6 With Fender Fuzz-Wah And Echoplex], Instruments [Dakha-Di-Bello], Mellotron, Piano [Steinway], Handclaps – Mwandishi (Herbie Hancock)*
- Engineer [Re-Mix] – David Rubinson
- Mixed By [Special Monitor Mix] – Fundi (2)
- Mixed By [Synthesizer, Mellotron] – John Vieira
- Painting [Cover] – Robert Springett
- Producer – David Rubinson And Friends Inc.*
- Recorded By – Fred Catero, Jerry Zatkin*, John Vieira
- Songwriter [Songs By] – Herbie Hancock
- Soprano Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Piccolo Flute, Cabasa [Afuche], Kazoo [Hum-A-Zoo] – Mwile (Benny Maupin)*
- Synthesizer [ARP 2600, ARP Soloist] – Dr. Patrick Gleeson*
- Synthesizer [ARP, Assistance] – Herbie Hancock (tracks: A1)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Mganga (Dr. Eddie Henderson)*
Recorded at Wally Heiders, San Francisco and Different Fur Trading Co., San Francisco.
© 1973 Hancock Music Company BMI
© 1973 CBS, Inc. / ℗ 1973 CBS, Inc. / Manufactured by Columbia Records / CBS, Inc.
℗ 1973 CBS Inc.
Cat# on release:
Spine, disc labels: PC 32212
Front cover: C 32212
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): AL 32212
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): BL 32212
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [Etched]): PAL-32212 GIB – GI A1 (H-AD)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [Etched]): PBL-32212 GIC M GI A6 (H-AD)