V: MINT C: NM/M
Appears UNPLAYED & UNTOUCHED
All records are Ultrasonic Cleaned on a KLAudio machine for improved audio fidelity and sonics! Go to eclsounds.com to view pics and flash sales.
Herbie Hancock – Mr. Hands
|A3||Just Around The Corner
- Engineer – Fred Catero
- Engineer [Assistant] – Barbara Issak, Cheryl Ward, Chris Minto, Wayne Lewis
- Engineer [Keyboard] – Bryan Bell, John Vieira
- Engineer, Engineer [Assistant] – Bob Kovach, Leslie Ann Jones
- Illustration – Jane R. Wattenberg*
- Keyboards [Emu Polyphonic Keyboard, Clavitar], Synthesizer [Waves Minimoog, Minimoog, Prophet 5, Oberheim 8 Voice, Yamaha Cs-80, Arp 2600], Clavinet [Hohner], Electric Piano [Rhodes 88 Suitcase Piano], Vocoder [Sennheiser], Drum Machine [Linn-Moffett Drum Synthesizer], Computer [Modified Apple Ii Plus Microcomputer], Piano – Herbie Hancock
- Mixed By – David Rubinson
- Percussion – Bill Summers (tracks: A1, B1, B2)
- Photography By – Bob Seidemann
- Producer – David Rubinson & Friends, Inc., Herbie Hancock
- Written-By – Herbie Hancock
Recorded and mixed at The Automatt, San Francisco; except “Shiftless Shuffle” recorded at Filmways/Heider Recording, San Francisco, and “Just Around The Corner” recorded at The Village Recorder, Los Angeles.
Harvey Mason appears courtesy of Arista Records, Inc.
Leon “Ndugu” Chancler appears courtesy of Epic Records.
Ron Carter appears courtesy of Milestone Records.
℗ © 1980 CBS Inc.
Manufactured by Columbia
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 074643657815
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): P AL 36578-1BH
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): P BL 36578-1BF