- Bass – Bob Cranshaw (tracks: A1 to A3), Butch Warren (tracks: B3), Paul Chambers (3) (tracks: B1, B2)
- Drums – Philly Joe Jones* (tracks: B3), Billy Higgins (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Engineer – Rudy Van Gelder
- Liner Notes – Bob Blumenthal
- Mastered By [DMM] – TD*
- Piano – Barry Harris (2) (tracks: B1, B2), Herbie Hancock (tracks: B3), McCoy Tyner (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Producer [For Release] – Michael Cuscuna
- Producer [Original Sessions] – Alfred Lion
- Tenor Saxophone – Hank Mobley
- Transferred By [Digital] – Ron McMaster
- Trumpet – Donald Byrd (tracks: B3), Freddie Hubbard (tracks: B1, B2), Lee Morgan (tracks: A1 to A3)
℗ & © 1986 Manhattan Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc.
Direct metal mastering (DMM) pressing.
This material is previously unissued.
Recorded at the Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey on June 17, 1966 (tracks A1 to A3), February 4, 1965 (tracks B1 and B2) and March 7, 1963 (track B3).
Original copies had two stickers on the shrinkwrap:
– a rounded gold and blue sticker reported the technical quality of records
– a blue rectangular sticker that reported “Previously unissued recordings from Blue Note vault – DMM – Mic 61497”.
Printed in U.S.A.