|1||Blues In Time
|2||Body And Soul
|4||Line For Lyons
|5||Wintersong – Take 1
|6||Battle Hymn Of The Republican
|8||Tea For Two
|9||Wintersong – Take 2
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D105927
- Licensed To – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Verve Records
- Marketed By – Verve Records
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – Fine Sound Studio
- Mastered At – PolyGram Studios
- Alto Saxophone – Paul Desmond
- Art Direction – Merle Shore
- Baritone Saxophone – Gerry Mulligan
- Bass – Joe Benjamin
- Coordinator [Reissue Additional Production Assistance] – Aric Lach Morrison, Jon Schapiro
- Coordinator [Reissue Design Coordinated By] – Adam Palter
- Design [Reissue], Art Direction [Reissue] – Giulio Turturro
- Drums – Dave Bailey
- Liner Notes – Harvey Pekar
- Liner Notes [Notes Edited By] – Peter Pullman
- Liner Notes [Original] – Nat Hentoff
- Mastered By – Suha Gur
- Photography By – Paul J. Hoeffler*
- Photography By [Original Cover Photographs] – Chuck Stewart, William Claxton
- Producer [Original Recordings] – Norman Granz
- Remastered By, Research, Technician [Restored By] – Phil Schaap
- Supervised By [Reissue] – Michael Lang (2)
Tracks 1, 2, 5, and 8 to 10 recorded August 2, 1957 at Capitol Records Studio, Los Angeles.
Tracks 3, 4, 6, and 7 recorded August 27, 1957 at Fine Sound Studio, New York.
Original LP issue: <a href=”http://www.discogs.com/release/3073005″>Gerry Mulligan • Paul Desmond Quartet Verve MGV 8246</a> (1962 reissue: Blues In Time Verve V6-8478)
Mastered at PolyGram Studios
℗ © 1993 PolyGram Records, Inc.
Manufactured and marketed by Verve Records, a division of PolyGram Classics and Jazz, a division of PolyGram Records, Inc. Printed in the USA.
On the back cover:
Mfd. for BMG Direct under license.
On the disc:
Mfd. for BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. under license.
Booklet includes facsimile of the original L.P. cover.
Catalogue number for BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. listed as D105927 on the back and disc, and D 105927 on the booklet.