V: EX / C: EX / Cleaned on KLA Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
Gentle Giant – In A Glass House
- Bass Guitar, Violin, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Ray Shulman
- Drums, Percussion – John Weathers
- Engineer – Gary Martin (3)
- Guitar [6 String], Twelve-String Guitar, Mandolin, Percussion, Alto Recorder – Gary Green
- Keyboards [All], Percussion [Tune], Recorder, Vocals – Kerry Minnear
- Mastered By – ‘Rays’*
- Photography By – Martyn Dean
- Producer – Gentle Giant
- Tape [Operator] – Paul Hardingham
- Vocals, Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax], Soprano Saxophone [Soprano Sax], Recorder – Derek Shulman
- Written-By [All Songs By] – Shulman*, Minnear*, Shulman*
Album comes in a gimmix cover with the center part of the jacket front side being transparent foil with black print on it; there is a printed cardboard insert that provides the remainder of the cover image.
Release also contains a printed inner sleeve with the lyrics.
Track B4 is not mentioned on the release, but the music is present on the disc.
All songs for Alucard Music. An Alucard Production.
Recorded at Advision Studios, London. July ’73
Recording produced by W.W.A. Records and marketed by Phonogram.
“Super De Luxe”.
This stereo record can be played on mono reproducers provided either a compatible or stereo cartridge wired for mono is fitted. Recent equipment may already be fitted with a suitable cartridge. If in doubt, consult your dealer.
Printed and made in England.
On Sleeve: PATENT Nos. 1,125,555. 4919 000 1541 — 3 539. Made in Great Britain.
On Labels: Stereo. All compositions published by Alucard Music Ltd. ℗ 1973.