Available for purchase tax-free at eclsounds.com
“Appears UNPLAYED & UNTOUCHED V: MINT C: NM/M = All records are Ultrasonic Cleaned on a KLAudio machine for improved audio fidelity and sonics! Go to eclsounds.com to view pics and flash sales.”
- Art Direction- Henry Marquez
- Design- Carol Chen
- Engineer- Jerry Newman
- Engineer [Assistant]- Christian Eckart
- Mastered By- Wally Traugott
- Producer [Original Sessions], Written-By- Eric Dolphy
- Producer [Produced For Release], Liner Notes- James Newton (2)
- Remix, Transferred By [Digital Transfer]- David Baker
Written-By – Ron Brooks
Written-By – Robert Pozar
Written-By – Bob James
Written-By – David Schwartz (5)
Written-By – Ron Carter
Written-By – Gina Lalli
Written-By – Roger Mason
|A2||Inner Flight #1
|B2||Inner Flight #2
|B3||Improvisations And Tukras
On the center labels of this version:
• The catalog number is printed to the right of the spindle hole
• The side designations are printed to the left of the spindle hole as “1” and “2”
Remix and digital transfer at Eras Studio.
“Improvisations and Tukras” recorded at Stereo Sound Studios in New York City on July 8, 1960.
“Jim Crow” recorded in New York City in 1962.
All other titles recorded at Esoteric Sound in New York City in November 1960.
ⓅⒸ 1987 Manhattan Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc.
Manufactured in U.S.A. by Capitol Records, Inc., a subdinary of Capitol Industries-EMI Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- “Barcode” :”0 7777-85131-1 7″
- “Matrix / Runout” :”MASTERED AT CAPITOL Wally SRC BT-1-85131 F-2 1-1″
- “Matrix / Runout” :”MASTERED AT CAPITOL Wally SRC BT-2-85131 F-1″