QUAD w/inner picture sleeves Vinyl = EX/VG+ Cover & Sleeves = EX/VG+ All records are Ultrasonic Cleaned on a KLAudio Machine for superior audio fidelity and sonics.
Elvis Presley – Aloha From Hawaii Via Satellite
- Backing Vocals [Vocal Accomp.] – J.D. Sumner And The Stamps* (tracks: A1 to B4, B6, B7, C1, C3, C4, D1, D3 to D5)
- Backing Vocals [Vocal Accompaniment] – Kathy Westmoreland (tracks: A1 to B4, B7, C1, C2, C4, D1, D3, D5), The Sweet Inspirations (tracks: A1 to B4, B7, C1, C2, C4, D1, D3, D5)
- Directed By [Director Of Audio] – Larry Schnapf
- Engineer [Recording] – Al Pachucki, Dick Baxter
Die-Cut Gatefold Cover with Custom Inner-Sleeves
This is the dark orange label variant (see pics) A variant exists with different coloured labels and RCA logo in large letters.Recorded live at the Honolulu International Center,
12:30AM, Sunday, January 14, 1973.
Album Production Supervised by RCA Record ToursPainting of INTELSAT IV satellite based on photo supplied by Communications Satellite Corporation.
Cover Photo – Apollo 15 view of the Earth—courtesy of NASA (Used by Permission)
Map © Hammond, Incorporated [inside cover].
© 1972, RCA Records, New York, N.Y.
℗ 1973 RCA Records
Quadradisc (Quadrophonic sound).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 – label): VPSX-6089-1 (CPRT-4748)
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 – runout): CPRT 4748
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 – label): VPSX-6089-1 (CPRT-4749)
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 – runout): CPRT 4749
- Matrix / Runout (Side 3 – label): VPSX-6089-2 (CPRT-4750)
- Matrix / Runout (Side 3 – runout): CPRT 4750
- Matrix / Runout (Side 4 – label): VPSX-6089-2 (CPRT-4751)
- Matrix / Runout (Side 4 – runout): CPRT-4751