Buy tax-free at eclsounds.com for $220.60 or on Reverb/eBay plus tax for $220.60. We have been in business 22 years with A+ BBB rating. We also offer 0% financing on all our items.
Two Powerful Pitch Shifting Engines
The Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork+ offers powerful pitch shifting via two independent pitch shifting engines. Each engine can transpose over ±3 octaves and provides ±99 cents of detuning. This enables you to conjure up everything from subtle thickening to full-blown harmonies. You get full control over each engine, with dedicated volume controls for each pitch-shifted voice, plus your dry signal. The Pitch Fork+ delivers a never-ending array of compelling sonic textures, thanks to eight different operating modes. This polyphonic pitch shift pedal is versatile enough for any application, thanks to 10 unique factory presets, plus the ability to save and recall up to 100 programs. You also get dual outputs with multiple routing options, a user-programmable footswitch, and expression pedal and foot controller inputs. Pitch shifting is an infinitely useful effect. Once you integrate the Pitch Fork+ into your arsenal, you’ll wonder how you got along without it.
Eight modes achieve a massive range of effects
The Pitch Fork+ can achieve the full gamut of pitch shift effects, spread over eight modes. Add a touch of detune for ultra-thick lead tones. Add a minor seventh to create dissonance. Add octave-up effects for extra shimmer. And that’s just for starters! At Sweetwater, we’ve found the Pitch Fork+ easy to dial in, thanks to dedicated volume controls for each pitch-shifted voice, along with another for the dry signal. Plus, two outputs with comprehensive routing allow you to create amazing stereo effects with a 2-amp setup. And when you find a sound you like, you can easily save it. In fact, you can save and recall up to 100 programs with the Pitch Fork+.
A myriad of features offers flexible pitch-shifting
If you demand flexible pitch-shifting, the EXH Pitch Fork+ will accommodate you. Its footswitch features both latch and momentary modes, giving you plenty of versatility for bypassing the effect. There’s also a user-programmable footswitch (with its own dedicated LED) that you can assign to a variety of functions, such as muting either pitch-shifted voice or jumping to a specific preset. An expression input supplies real-time control over a range of parameters, including frequency, glissando, and volume. There’s also another input for connecting an external foot controller for changing modes, loading presets, and more — hands free.
Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork+ Features:
- Polyphonic pitch shift pedal with 2 independent pitch shifting engines
- Each engine can transpose over ±3 octaves and provides ±99 cents of detuning
- 8 modes cover the full gamut of pitch shift effects
- Dedicated volume controls for each pitch-shifted voice, along with another for your dry signal
- 2 outputs with comprehensive routing enable amazing stereo effects with a 2-amp setup
- Includes 10 unique factory presets, plus the ability to save and recall up to 100 programs
- Latch and momentary modes give you plenty of versatility for bypassing the effect
- User-programmable footswitch (with its own dedicated LED) can be assigned to a variety of functions
- Expression input supplies real-time control over frequency, glissando, and volume
- External foot controller input for changing modes, loading presets, and more — hands free
- Pedal Type:Pitch Shift
- Effects:2 x Pitch Shift Engines, X-MOD Cross Modulation, 11 x Shift Intervals, 3-octave Transpose
- Presets:10 x Factory Presets, Save/Recall 100 Programs
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″ (main out), 1 x 1/4″ (aux)
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4″ (expression/CV control), 1 x 1/4″ (external switching)
- Bypass Switching:Buffered
- Features:Latch/Momentary Switching Modes
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (included)
- Power Usage:30mA
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Manufacturer Part Number:FORK+