V: EX has some light scuffs / no scratches C: VG/VG+ has a Promo hole. All records are Ultrasonic Cleaned on a KLAudio machine for improved audio fidelity and sonics!
Donald Byrd – Slow Drag
- Alto Saxophone – Sonny Red
- Bass – Walter Booker
- Design [Cover] – Forlenza Venosa Associates
- Drums, Vocals – Billy Higgins
- Lacquer Cut By – Van Gelder*
- Liner Notes – Nat Hentoff
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Charles Keddie
- Piano – Cedar Walton
- Producer – Alfred Lion
- Recorded By [Recording By] – Rudy Van Gelder
- Trumpet – Donald Byrd
Recorded on May 12, 1967.
Blue Note Records—A Division Of United Artists Records, Inc.
This version can be differentiated by the company information printed on the labels coupled with the black ‘b’ logo, which indicates that it was likely released between 1973 and 1975.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etchings): BNST.84292.A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etchings): BNST.84292.B
- Matrix / Runout (Both Sides; Machine Stamped Runout Etching): VAN GELDER
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP