|B3||Cat People (Putting Out Fire)
- Manufactured By – EMI America Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – David Bowie
- Copyright (c) – David Bowie
- Published By – Jones Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – James Osterberg Music
- Published By – Fleur Music Ltd.
- Published By – Hudson Bay Music Co.
- Published By – MCA Music
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Engineered At – Fast Forward Productions
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Arranged By [Horns], Mixed By [Assistant], Producer – David Bowie, Nile Rodgers
- Baritone Saxophone – Steve Elson
- Bass – Carmine Rojas
- Design [Package] – Mick Haggerty
- Drums – Omar Hakim, Tony Thompson (2)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dave Greenberg
- Engineer, Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain
- Flute – Robert Aaron, Stan Harrison, Steve Elson
- Guitar – Nile Rodgers
- Keyboards – Rob Sabino
- Lead Guitar – Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Mastered By – RL*
- Painting [Cover] – Derek Boshier
- Percussion – Sammy Figueroa
- Photography By – Greg Gorman
- Tenor Saxophone – Robert Arron*, Stan Harrison
- Trumpet – Mac Gollehon
- Vocals – David Spinner, Frank Simms, George Simms
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B4)
LP comes with printed inner sleeve with photos and lyrics some credit information.
Label variations distinguish this release from David Bowie – Let’s Dance. Notably, “Mfd. by EMI America…” appears along bottom perimeter of label, and there is no Capitol logo on labels. Manufacturing credits to EMI America on labels, but to Capitol Records, Inc. on jacket.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-17093-1
- Barcode (Scan): 077771709319
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side A Etched): S0-1-17093-Z-3 #1 O
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side B Etched): S0-2-17093-Z-2 #1 RL O
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side A Etched): S0-1-17093-Z-5 RL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side B Etched): S0-2-17093-Z-6 #4
- Matrix / Runout (A+B Side Stamped): ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀᴅɪsᴋ
- Rights Society (A1-B1, B3-B4): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A2, B2-B3): BMI