Available for purchase tax-free at eclsounds.com
“SEALED 1997 Time Capsule DCC Press. #1543 Go to eclsounds.com to view pics and flash sales.”
- Composed By- Aaron Copland
- Composed By- Morton Gould
- Conductor- Walter Susskind
- Design- Alex Steinweiss
- Directed By [Technical]- Robert Engler
- Liner Notes- David Hall (10)
- Mastered By- Steve Hoffman
- Orchestra- The London Symphony Orchestra
- Producer- Bert Whyte
- Recorded By [Director]- Raoul Poliakin
- Recording Supervisor- Joe Kane (4)
|A||Appalachian Spring (Ballet)
|Spirituals For String Choir And Orchestra|
|B3||A Little Bit Of Sin
Recorded for Harry Belock and Everest Records, August 16th, 1958 at Walthamstow Assembly Hall, London, England.
Released as Everest SDBR-3002, Nov. 1958.
Disc mastering by Steve Hoffman.
All vacuum-tube playback and cutting system.
Plating and pressings by RTI, Camarillo, CA.
180+ Pure Virgin Vinyl Analogue Pressing
Numbered, limited edition.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- “Barcode” :”0 10963 20341 7″
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated