V: M C: EX/NM GOLD STAMP PROMO w/ hype sticker = All records are Ultrasonic Cleaned on a KLAudio machine for improved audio fidelity and sonics
Charlie Haden – Liberation Music Orchestra
|A1b||Song Of The United Front
|A2a||El Quinto Regimento (The Fifth Regiment)
|A2b||Los Cuatro Generales (The Four Generals)
|A2c||Viva La Quince Brigada (Long Live The Fifteenth Brigade)
|A3||The Ending To The First Side
|B1||Song For Chè
|B3||The Interlude (Drinking Music)
|B4||Circus ’68 ’69
|B5||We Shall Overcome
- Recorded At – Judson Hall
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Remastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Alrac Music
- Published By – Liberation Music Corp.
- Published By – Stormking Music
- Published By – Phrase Text Music
- Published By – TRO-Ludlow Music, Inc.
- Published By – Pareden Records
- Arranged By – Carla Bley
- Artwork [Banner] – Carla Bley
- Design [Cover] – Charlie Haden
- Engineer – Dave Greene*
- Featuring – Dewey Redman, Don Cherry, Gato Barbieri, Roswell Rudd, Sam Brown (2)
- Liner Notes – Charlie Haden
- Mixed By [Mix Engineering By] – Ed Michel
- Mixed By [Mix Engineering With] – Bob Brown (5)
- Performer [Orchestra Personnel], Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Dewey Redman
- Performer [Orchestra Personnel], Bass [Bass Violin] – Charlie Haden
- Performer [Orchestra Personnel], Clarinet – Perry Robinson
- Performer [Orchestra Personnel], Cornet, Flute [Indian Wood Flute], Flute [Bamboo Flute] – Don Cherry(tracks: A2, B1)
- Performer [Orchestra Personnel], French Horn, Wood Block [Hand Wood Blocks], Whistle [Crow Call], Bells, Whistle [Military] – Bob Northern*
- Performer [Orchestra Personnel], Guitar, Guitar [Tanganyikan], Thumb Piano – Sam Brown (2) (tracks: A1a, A2 to B3)
- Performer [Orchestra Personnel], Percussion [Percussion Instruments] – Andrew Cyrille (tracks: B4),Paul Motian
- Performer [Orchestra Personnel], Piano, Tambourine – Carla Bley
- Performer [Orchestra Personnel], Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Gato Barbieri
- Performer [Orchestra Personnel], Trumpet – Mike Mantler*
- Performer [Orchestra Personnel], Tuba – Howard Johnson (3)
- Photography By – Charles Stewart*
- Producer – Charlie Haden
- Remastered By – Greg Fulginiti
- Trombone – Roswell Rudd
“Includes Original Liner Notes and Photos” round orange sticker on back cover
Recorded April 27, 28, and 29, 1970, at Judson Hall, New York City
Mix Engineering at The Village Recorder, Los Angeles.
Remastered at Artisan Sound Recorders, Hollywood, CA
© 1973 MCA Records, Inc. ℗1973 MCA Records, Inc. Manufactured by MCA Records, Inc.
A1a, A3, B3; Alrac Music, BMI
A1b; Public Domain
A2a, A2b; Alrac Music/Liberation Music Co.
A2c; Stormking Music
B1, B4; Liberation Music Co., BMI
B2; Phrase Text Music, ASCAP
B5; TRO-Ludlow Music Inc.
B1 (including excerpt from HASTA SIEMPRE – Pareden Records)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7674-19125-1 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): MCA8507
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): MCA8508
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): MCA 8507 ASR1 KM-15499-A + KM+
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): MCA 8508 ASR1 KM-15499-B + KM+
- Matrix / Runout (Sides A & B runouts, stamped): [artisan drum logo]
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI