V: NM/M C: EX = Has GOLD PROMO style stamp on the back jacket that says “For Military Sale Only” – these original pressings are few and far between. Ultrasonic Cleaned
Bruce Springsteen – Greetings From Asbury Park, N.J.
|A1||Blinded By The Light
|A3||Mary Queen Of Arkansas||5:20|
|A4||Does This Bus Stop At 82nd Street?||2:05|
|A5||Lost In The Flood||5:14|
|B3||Spirit In The Night
|B4||It’s Hard To Be A Saint In The City||3:13|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Congas, Harmonica, Vocals [Background], Handclaps – Bruce Springsteen
- Bass – Garry Tallent (tracks: A2 to A5, B2, B4)
- Cover [Design] – John Berg
- Drums, Vocals [Background], Handclaps – Vincent “Loper” Lopez*
- Engineer – Louis Lehav*
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Fred Lombardi
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Tichnor Bros. Inc.
- Piano, Organ – David Sancious
- Producer – Jim Cretecos, Mike Appel
- Remix – Jack Ashkinazy
- Saxophone [Sax], Vocals [Background], Handclaps – Clarence Clemmons*
- Written-By, Arranged By – Bruce Springsteen
First issue (pressing) of this album.
Recorded at 914 Sound Studios, Blauvelt, New York.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): AL 31903
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): BL 31903
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Stamped): P AL-31903-1C
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Stamped): P BL-31903-2C
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Stamped – Variation 1): P AL-31903-2C
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Stamped – Variation 1): P BL-31903-3C
- Rights Society: ASCAP