“Someone carefully shaved out the gold stamp promo on back cover. Record is NM/M”
- Bass- Garry Tallent
- Drums- Max Weinberg
- Engineer [Assistant]- Thom Panunzio
- Guitar, Co-producer [Production Assistance]- Steve Van Zandt
- Mastered By- Mike Reese
- Mixed By- Chuck Plotkin
- Organ- Danny Federici
- Photography- Frank Stefanko
- Producer- Jon Landau
- Recorded By, Mixed By- Jimmy Iovine
- Saxophone- Clarence Clemons
- Vocals, Lead Guitar, Harmonica, Producer- Bruce Springsteen
- Written-By- Bruce Springsteen
|A2||Adam Raised A Cain||4:32|
|A3||Something In The Night||5:12|
|A5||Racing In The Street||6:52|
|B1||The Promised Land||4:24|
|B3||Streets Of Fire||4:03|
|B4||Prove It All Night||3:57|
|B5||Darkness On The Edge Of Town||4:28|
Columbia, Terre Haute pressing denoted by “T” etch in runouts.
Issued with custom inner sleeve and lyric cut sheet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- “Matrix / Runout” :”AL 35318″
- “Matrix / Runout” :”BL 35318″
- “Matrix / Runout” :”T 2 PAL-35318-1D 0 TML-S A3″
- “Matrix / Runout” :”T PBL 35318 2H TML-S 0 A2″
- “Matrix / Runout” :”0 T2 PAL-35318-1D TML-S A8″
- “Matrix / Runout” :”0 T1 PBL 35318 2E TML-M A9″
- “Rights Society” :”ASCAP”
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bruce Springsteen
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Bruce Springsteen