|A2||The Hardest Part
|A3||Union City Blue
|A5||Eat To The Beat
|A6||Accidents Never Happen
|B1||Die Young Stay Pretty
|B6||Living In The Real World
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records
- Published By – Rare Blue Music, Inc.
- Published By – Monster Island Music
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Mixed At – MCA Whitney Recording Studios
- Mastered At – MCA Whitney Recording Studios
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Art Direction – Billy Bass
- Backing Vocals [The Jah Trio] – Frank Infante, Jimmy Destri, Mike Chapman
- Bass – Nigel Harrison
- Drums – Clem Burke
- Engineer – Dave Tickle*, Peter Coleman
- Guitar – Chris Stein
- Guitar, Vocals – Frank Infante
- Keyboards, Vocals – Jimmy Destri
- Management [Direction] – Alive Enterprises, Inc., Denny Vosburgh, Shep Gordon
- Mastered By – Steve Hall
- Photography By, Design – Norman Seeff
- Producer – Mike Chapman
- Typography, Design – John Van Hamersveld
- Vocals – Deborah Harry
Catalog number appears with hyphen on sleeve and spine, without hyphen on labels.
Glossy cardboard matching inner sleeve with b/w photos, red/yellow/blue graphics.
Writing credits taken from inner sleeve; they appear with first initials on labels.
Recorded at the Power Station, Electric Lady & Media Sound, N.Y. April ’79 to June ’79.
Mixed and Mastered at MCA Whitney Studios, Glendale, California.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): CHE-1225-AS
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): CHE-1225-BS
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): CHE-1225-AS 1C MCASH SX S1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): CHE-1225-BS-1F SX S2
- Matrix / Runout ([Variation 1] Side A Etched): CHE-1225-AS 1B MCASh
- Matrix / Runout ([Variation 1] Side B Etched): CHE-1225-BS 1D RE1
- Matrix / Runout ([Variation 2] Side A Etched): CHE-1225-AS 1E MCASh A8 SI
- Matrix / Runout ([Variation 2] Side B Etched): CHE-1225-BS 1F A5 SI
- Matrix / Runout ([Variation 3] Side A Etched): CHE-1225-AS-1A MCA8L SXT B S 6
- Matrix / Runout ([Variation 3] Side B Etched, “RE-1” crossed out): CHE-1225-BS-1B R̶E̶-̶1̶ D-7 SXT S1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Barcode (Scanned): 075585122515
- Barcode (Text): 0 7558-51225-1