Appears UNPLAYED & UNTOUCHED. V: MINT / C: NM/M including poster insert / Ultrasonic cleaned on KLAudio machine! Go to eclsounds.com for flash sales
- Recorded At – Tonstudio Bauer
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Piccolo Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Gong [Gongs] – Roscoe Mitchell
- Bass, Percussion, Melodica – Malachi Favors Maghostus*
- Design – Barbara Wojirsch
- Engineer – Martin Wieland
- Other [Sun], Drums, Bells, Horn [Bike], Congas, Timpani [Tympani], Marimba, Bongos, Chimes, Gong [Gongs], Conch [Conch Shell], Whistle [Whistles], Wood Block, Cowbell, Percussion [Etc.] – Famoudou Don Moye
- Photography By [Back] – Dani Lienhard
- Photography By [Front] – Isio Saba
- Photography By [Poster] – Roberto Masotti
- Producer – Manfred Eicher
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Sopranino Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute, Conch [Conch Shell], Vibraphone [Vibes], Gong [Gongs], Congas, Whistle [Whistles], Vocals – Joseph Jarman
- Trumpet, Celesta [Celeste], Bass Drum – Lester Bowie
An ECM Production
℗1979 ECM Records GmbH
Manufactured and distributed by Warner Bros. Records Inc.
A Warner Communications Company
Made in U.S.A.
Comes with a poster insert with information on the release.