We are Eclectic Sounds / aka: eclsounds – a store front in Portland, Or. We are open 7 days a week from 11 – 5 PST (by appointment)
Fully working w/ Power Supply.
The Alesis Midiverb III is a high quality multi-effects until which features up to 4 simultaneous effects at a full 15Khz bandwidth and with 16 bit resolution. Since all feature of Alesis Midiverb III are accessible from the front panel, the operator can set up a wide range of complex effects without a complex user interface.
The Alesis Midiverb III features 200 on-board memory locations, of which the first 100 (000 to 099) are factory pre-programmed with a variety of programs.
Memory locations 100 to 199 contain the same programs as the first 100 so that the user can modify or erase these locations without losing any of the factory programs. All of the second 100 programs can be edited and stored by the user as desired. The original 100 factory programs (000 to 099) cannot be altered permanently.
The rear panel of the Alesis Midiverb III consists of five 1/4” jacks (left and right inputs and outputs, bypass), MIDI input and output jacks, and a power supply connector. The unit can also be rack mounted in a single 19” rack space.
- Full 15KHz signal bandwidth for greater fidelity
- True 16 bit resolution for quieter performance
- 200 memory locations consisting of 100 factory and 100 user
- Up to 4 simultaneous effects – Delay, reverb, chorus, EQ
- Simplified user interface for faster setup
- Clip and Signal Present LEDs
- Inputs and outputs via 1/4” jacks
- +4dBV capable for use in the studio or on stage
- MIDI program MAPPING for programmable program selection
- Programmable levels for delay and reverb
( Due to people taking advantage of eBay / Reverb return policies; wanting to “try out and/or pilfer parts” we can no longer take returns on used gear unless it arrives damaged. Sorry for this inconvenience. We test and guarantee all gear to be 100% working unless stated otherwise )