In SHRINK w/ Draw the Line Banner across top of front jacket and Hype Sticker. All records are Ultrasonic Cleaned on a KLAudio Machine for superior audio fidelity and sonics.
Aerosmith – Draw The Line
|A1||Draw The Line
|A2||I Wanna Know Why
|A4||Get It Up
|A5||Bright Light Fright
|B1||Kings And Queens
|B2||The Hand That Feeds
|B3||Sight For Sore Eyes
|B4||Milk Cow Blues
- Produced For – Contemporary Communications, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – The Cenacle
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Arranged By – Aerosmith, Jack Douglas
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Al Hirschfeld
- Backing Vocals – Karen Lawrence (tracks: A4)
- Banjo – Paul Prestopino (tracks: B1)
- Design – John Berg, John Berg
- Engineer – Jay Messina
- Engineer [Assistant] – Sam Ginsberg
- Executive-Producer – David Krebs, Jack Douglas
- Lead Vocals – Joe Perry (tracks: A5)
- Management [Direction] – David Krebs, Steve Leber
- Mandolin – Jack Douglas (tracks: B1)
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Piano – Scott Cushnie (tracks: A2, A3), Steve Tyler* (tracks: B1)
- Producer – Aerosmith, Jack Douglas
- Saxophone – Stan Bronstein (tracks: A2, A5)
Recorded at The Cenacle, Armonk, N.Y. and Record Plant, N.Y.
© 1977 CBS Inc. / ℗ 1997 CBS Inc. / Manufactured by Columbia Records / CBS Inc. / 51 W. 52 Street, New York, N.Y. / ®”Columbia”
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): AL 34856
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): BL 34586
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): S AL•34856-1E
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): S BL•34856-1E
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Stamped): STERLING
- Pressing Plant ID: Ƨ