We are Eclectic Sounds / aka: eclsounds – a store front in Portland, Or.
We are open 7 days a week from 11 – 5 PST (by appointment)
Time Capsule condition with OHSC, all hangtags, and case candy, certificate unopened. A collectors dream piece.
This is truly #001 off the production line!
Custom Shop Elliot Easton Signature SG in white finish. There are only 48 white ones in existence.
These were built to Elliot Easton’s specs: trapezoid inlays, ’57 Classic humbuckers and a Tiki Maestro tailpiece.
The neck is based on a ’63 ES-335 per Elliot’s spec.
- Solid Mahogany Body
- Solid Mahogany Neck
- .880″ Neck Profile at Nut
- .940″ Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Nut Width: 1.69″
- Neck Type: Thin based on ’63 ES-335
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Pearl Block Inlays
- 24.75″ Scale Length
- 22 Frets
- 12″ Fretboard Radius
- â€™57 Classic Humbucker Pickups
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- Three Way Selector Switch
- ABR-1 Bridge with Tiki Maestro Tailpiece
- Kluson Tuners
- Black Top Hat Knobs with Silver Inserts
- Gold Hardware
- Weight: 7lb 12oz